Training Specialties: Pitching, Hitting
Born Aaron Daniel Wick on March 1, 1988 in Flint, Michigan, graduated from and played baseball for Oakland University from 2008-2011. He played the infield and was one of Oakland’s primary pitchers. Currently, Aaron is pursuing his Master’s Degree in Sports Marketing at Oakland and will be Lake Orion High School’s Varsity Baseball Pitching Coach for the 2013 season.
- Played in 46 games, making 46 starts as either a pitcher or 1st baseman.
- Led the team with a .357 batting average.
- Threw the 1st ever 9-inning complete-game shutout in division 1 era against WMU.
- Pitched a win over Oral Roberts, the 4th win over ORU in school history.
- Outstanding .399 slugging percentage and team leading .427 on-base percentage.
- Drove in 30 runs (3rd on team), and scored 24.
- Finished with a 5.23 ERA, ranked 2nd among OU starting pitchers.
- Summit League All-Academic Team
- Played in 48 games drawing 46 starts.
- Hurled the first no-hitter for OU at the NCAA D1 level with a 4-0 win over Southern Utah.
- 11 doubles, 2 home runs, scored 19 runs, drove in 17 runs while batting .299.
- Drove in the game winning runs vs. Concordia, N. Dakota State, and Southern Utah.
- Summit League All-Academic Team, and Summit League Pitcher of the week 5/24.
- 16 games on the mound, drawing 8 start with 1 complete game.
- Posted a 4-4 record with a 7.26 ERA in 53.1 innings.
- Solo homerun against Concordia.
- Tossed a scoreless inning against Olivet to pick up the win.
- Hit .053 in 12 games.
- Played in 17 games, starting in 6.
- Pitched in 12 games, starting in 4.
- Posted a 2-2 record with a 4.97 ERA
- Hit .320 with 5 RBI
- Made his OU debut against Kentucky, tossing an inning and allowing only 2 runs.
Flushing High School
- Earned 3 letters for coach Kevin Vince.
- 2nd team All-League 2004, 1st team All-League & All-District 2005 with a 10-1 record and 1.12 ERA.
- 1st team All-League, All-District, All-Region, and All-State 2006.
- Batted .518 with 6 doubles, 1 triple, and 44 hits, compiling a 9-2 record and 1.58 ERA as a senior.