Training Specialties: Softball Pitching and Hitting
Haley was a four-year varsity starter at Troy Athens High School, where as a pitcher she collected over 1,000 career strikeouts. Additionally, she set a single season and career high school record for lowest ERA and innings pitched. She was also aggressive at the plate and set multiple hitting records for the school.
Haley continued her softball career by accepting a scholarship to play at Oakland University. While at Oakland, she helped lead her team to a Horizon League Championship in 2015, as well as the runner up in 2018. Haley was also named an All Horizon League First Team selection player and named to the National Fastpitch Coaches Association (NFCA) Great Lakes All-Region Third Team. In addition to these honors, Haley was recognized in 2018 for the following:
- Had a career best 16-9 record with a 2.43 ERA
- Pitched 161.1 innings striking out 106 batters
- Held opponents to a .241 batting average
- Gave up just three home runs all season
- Tossed 13 complete games, two of them being shutouts
- Her 16 wins was tied for the best in the Horizon League and ranks as the fourth most in a single season in Oakland’s history
- Ranked second among league pitchers in ERA
Haley continues to share her knowledge and passion for softball. She is the varsity assistant for the Troy Athens High School softball team, where she works with the pitchers in the program. Haley does a great job with all around softball skills for players ranging from beginners to advanced players.